The Armen Living Boston contemporary swivel barstool is a beautiful addition to any modern household. The sturdy black wood frame of this stylish barstool is brilliantly accented by the plush bonded leather upholstered seat and back. The novel beauty of the Boston is further enhanced by the nailhead accents on the back of the barstool. The 360 degree swivel function adds mobility to the Boston. The Boston's bonded leather upholstery comes in two colors; black and red. Both colors are available in your choice of 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height, ideal for the standard kitchen or bar counter. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Beautiful solid wood barstool from the Boston collection
- Cushioned seat and curved back comfortably padded with high-density foam and covered with easy-care red bonded leather
- Swivels 360 degrees in either direction; premium ball bearings promote quiet and effortless rotation; straight legs and circular footrest for added stability
- Classic, casual, bar-height bar stool made of durable, solid hardwood; ideal for a kitchen island, counter, or bar
- Product Dimensions: 22"W x 22"D x 40"H SH: 26"
- The Boston comes in 26" and 30" heights; and your choice of Black or Red bonded leather upholstery.
||40" H x 22" W x 22" D
||32" H x 28" W x 24" D
|Quantity in Box
||Black Bonded Leather
||13% Leather, 87% polyurethane
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.