The Armen Living Boston 26" Counter Height Swivel Black Faux Leather and Black Wood Bar Stool is the perfect addition to any modern household. The sturdy black wood frame of the Boston is accented by the beautiful and soft faux leather upholstery. The plush and thick foam-padded cushion will allow you and your guests to relax in comfort for extended periods of time without issue. The 360-degree swivel functionality allows you easily engage with friends and family regardless of their place in the room! The Boston counter stool can easily pull up to any kitchen island, peninsula counter, or home bar and easily incorporates into any home regardless of existing design theme. The Boston Swivel Faux Leather and Wood Bar or Counter Stool is available in your choice of 26" or 30" and red or black faux leather upholstery.
- The Boston comes in 26" and 30" heights; and your choice of Black or Red bonded leather upholstery.
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Beautiful solid wood barstool from the Boston collection
- Cushioned seat and curved back comfortably padded with high-density foam and covered with easy-care red bonded leather
- Swivels 360 degrees in either direction; premium ball bearings promote quiet and effortless rotation; straight legs and circular footrest for added stability
- Classic, casual, bar-height bar stool made of durable, solid hardwood; ideal for a kitchen island, counter, or bar
- Product Dimensions: 22"W x 22"D x 40"H SH: 26"
||40" H x 22" W x 22" D
||32" H x 28" W x 24" D
|Quantity in Box
||Black Bonded Leather
||Black Hardwood, Bonded Leather
||13% Leather, 87% polyurethane
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.