The Armen Living Mad Hatter contemporary dining chair is a truly unique piece sure to be a standout in any modern household. The Appropriately named, tall back and velvet upholstered Mad Hatter represents a truly novel twist on the traditional dining chair. The plushy cushioned seat and back provide an ideal level of support while resonating a true elegance. The Mad Hatter frame is constructed using a sturdy hardwood, assuring many years of comfort and stability. Make any room in your home into a throne with the Mad Hatter, the perfect chair fit for a king or queen. This item feature velvet soft and smooth upholstery for all day comfort. The extra high back help with posture alignment while keeping you cozy and protected all day. Accompanied by soft back pillow and black solid wood tapered legs for a dramatic feel. This item ship in one box with no set up hassle, the item shipped fully assembled. The Mad Hatter is available in a multitude of colors, including: Black, Gray, Purple, and Red. Product Dimensions: 31"W x 28"D x 52"H SH: 21"
- Sleek and smooth velvet upholstery that is soft to the touch
- Extra high cushioned back to help keep your back supported and aligned
- Great for Kitchen, Dining, Home Office space,Commercial Setting or any living space in your home
- Make any room in your home into a throne with the Mad Hatter, the perfect chair fit for a king or queen.
- Product Dimensions: 31"W x 28"D x 52"H SH: 21"
- Thick semi firm cushion for all day comfort
- Solid black wood finish for durability and longevity
- Modern Glam and Contemporary but can blend into any design providing an inviting centerpiece for your guests
- This product ships in one box that is both convenient and hassle free with item shipped fully assembled.
||52" H x 31" W x 28" D
||55"W x 35"D x 34"H
|Quantity in Box
||Red Rich Velvet
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.