The Armen Living Ace modern dining table features a unique aesthetic quality that makes it a standout in any contemporary home dwelling. This stylish table features a grey powder-coated finish frame and a top that features a combination of brushed stainless steel and grey tempered glass. This brilliant combination of materials makes the Ace a truly original product without compromising on the table's practical function. The ace's elegant base design features floor protectors, assuring that the table will not damage floors when moved. The table's rectangular frame allows for seating up to 6, making the Ace ideal for large dinner parties and social gatherings. The elegant Ace is an original dining table that you are certain to love. We stand by the quality, the craftsmanship, and the integrity of our product by offering a 1-year warranty for all our products. We want our customers to enjoy our product and we will always be there to help with our top-notch customer service support. Product dimensions: 35.5"W x 55.5-78. 5"D x 30"H
- The Ace extending dining table ships ready to be assembled, hassle-free with detailed instructions
- The legs are lined with protectors to prevent sliding on or scratching hardwood or tile floors
- Features contemporary cross leg base design
- The table is topped with tempered glass, giving it the proper strength to endure any accidents
- Product Dimensions: 35,5"W x 55.5-78.5"D x 30"H
- The Ace dining table features a smooth gliding mechanism that extends each end of the table
- Sleek gray tempered glass top design is unique and visually appealing
- Rectangular design is made to seat up to 6 people
||35.5"W x 55-1/8-78-1/7/8"D x 30"H
||Box 1: 59.5" H x 40" W x 26.5" D (187 lbs) Box 2: 41.5" H x 14" W x 6" D (22 lbs)
||Box 1: 187 Pounds Box 2: 22 Pounds
|Quantity in Box
||Dining Room, Dining Room Tables
||Metal, Tempered Glass
||Metal, Tempered Glass
||Grey Powder Coated
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.