Description The Armen Living Adele Adjustable Height Swivel Black Faux Leather and Walnut Wood Bar Stool with Chrome Base is the perfect addition to your home. The adjustable seat height functionality allows you to use this kitchen stool at your home bar, kitchen island, or peninsula without having to worry about the surface height. The convenient swivel function optimizes everyday use or entertaining, keeping everyone engaged regardless of their place in the room. The plush padded seat with high-density foam will provide you with all-day comfort. The curved wood back is ideal for posture alignment and an unmatched support for days on end. The foundation of the product is supported by wood and features a metal footrest for a chic and stylish aesthetic without comprising practicality and functionality of this item. The mid-century silhouette exudes timeless beauty that will last for many years to come. The Adele is available in multiple color options, featuring a walnut wood back with your choice of black, cream, or grey faux leather upholstery with a Chrome base or a black wood finish with your choice of grey faux leather and a black base or grey faux leather and a chrome base.
- Product Dimensions: 19"W x 19"D x 36-44"H
- Medium high back to help keep your back supported and aligned
- This item ships in one box with easy and quick assembly
- Thick and high-density cushion provides you with an extremely comfortable seating
- Chrome and Wood structure provide longevity and durability
- Great for Kitchen, Dining, Commercial Setting or any living space in your home
- 360-degree swivel features allow for enhanced mobility
- Detailed stitching crafted to perfection
- Sturdy walnut finished poplar wood Construction is brilliantly accented by sleek faux Leather upholstery
||19"W x 19"D x 36-44"H
||21"W x 21"D x 15"H
|Quantity in Box
||Cream Faux Leather
||Walnut Veneer, Chrome Metal, Leatherette
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.