Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Adele mid-century adjustable swivel barstool is a beautiful addition to the modern household. This stylish barstool features a swivel seat and adjustable base for maximum mobility and optimal comfort. The seat is upholstered with elegant faux leather and the back is made of a sturdy walnut wood. The Adele's metal column and base are chrome finished and exceptionally durable. The Adele is available in grey faux leather. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- 360-degree swivel features allow for enhanced mobility
- Ships in one box, ready to be assembled hassle-free with detailed instructions
- Includes easy to use hydraulic lift mechanism for height adjustment
- Detailed stitching crafted to perfection
- Thick, high-density cushion provides you with an extremely comfortable seating
- Product Dimensions: 19"W x 19"D x 36-44"H SH: 25-32"
- Medium high chair back to help keep your back supported and aligned
- Sturdy walnut finished poplar wood construction is brilliantly accented by sleek faux leather upholstery
||19"W x 19"D x 36-44"H
||21"W x 21"D x 15"H
|Quantity in Box
||Grey Faux Leather
||Poplar, Faux Leather, Chrome Metal
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.