The Amigo Black Veneer and Walnut Wood Buffet from Armen Living is an excellent choice for a functional and stylish accent storage piece for your home. The design features a black finish that will surely help modernize the decor in your home. The Amigo features 8 cabinet doors opening to four storage spaces. The wonderful accents of this table add so much to this piece - especially the striking door pulls that stand out against the dark wood. The four sleek metal tapered legs are crafted with sturdiness and durability in mind - giving you peace of mind for the longevity of this item. Product Dimensions: 67"W x 18"D x 31"H
- The Amigo buffet features durable wood crafted to be stable, sturdy, and strong. The metal legs maintain the trend of durability and provide extra strength to this piece.
- Never worry about stains or spills either, this table is simple to clean and easy to maintain - just wipe clean and you're finished.
- The clean streamlined look and updated wood fits well with any modern and contemporary home decor and changes your space aesthetically and organizationally.
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offers our customers a 1-year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high-quality materials that will last for many years to come.
- Look no further for beautiful, functional, and easy to assemble furniture for your home. This piece of furniture requires assembly and comes with clear and concise step by step instructions that make set up a breeze!
- The 8 doors open up to multipe shelves that offer you an extra place to help fulfill your storage needs. This cabinet allows you to store and conceal your personal belongings with ease!
||67"W x 18"D x 31"H
||33" H x 76" W x 24" D
|Quantity in Box
||MDF with Walnut Veneer, Solid Rubberwood
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.