The aesthetically pleasing design of the Agi Dining Chair is simply undeniable. The generous seat thickness enhances the comfort of the Agi side chair and makes it perfect for entertaining guests in your home or a simple family dining. It is upholstered with a textured fabric and designed with curved hardwood and a walnut finish for long lasting look and durability. The curved legs and thick seat seals the deal with the mid-century dining chair design and feel, but don't hesitate to match this chair with any modern dining table or as additional seating around your home. It fits right into any room or home décor. Available in Gray, Beige, and Orange Fabric upholstery.
- This product ships in one box, ready to be assembled hassle-free with detail instructions
- It is the perfect size for small spaces such as dorm rooms or apartment
- Great for as a dining room, living room, kitchen, or desk chair
- The thick semi firm cushion with medium high cushion back is ideal for posture alignment and an unmatched support for days on end
- Upholstered dining chair sports sturdy straight back
- Solid walnut wood structure for durability and longevity
- Product Dimensions: 21"W x 24"D x 30"H SH: 18"
- Mid-century modern and contemporary aesthetic, but can blend into any design providing an inviting piece for your guests
- Plush upholstered seat and back are accented by a sturdy walnut shell
||30" H x 21" W x 24" D
||24"W x 23"D x 19"H
|Quantity in Box
||Walnut Wood, Fabric
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.