The Armen Living Alice Modern Velvet Set of 2 Metal Dining Room Chairs is a great addition to your beautiful home. The Alice chairs the perfect chairs to bring into your living space, featuring a minimalist metal frame and smooth, soft, and silky velvet upholstery. The materials used to craft the Alice are the highest quality - creating a seating option that can endure everyday wear and tear and give you years of enjoyment. The legs are tipped with rubber caps to prevent sliding on or scratching floors.
- The soft velvet upholstery of this bar stool makes a wonderful addition to this already amazing bar stool. Not only does it enhance the appearance of the Nara, the velvet upholstery also creates an absolutely divine user experience with its incredibly sof
- The Alice dining chairs feature a minimal, intriguing design with sharp and clean geometric shapes that add to the modern look of the chair.
- Look no further for a beautiful, functional and easy to assemble bar or counter stool for your home. These stools require assembly and come with clear and concise step by step instructions that make set up a breeze!
- These chairs provides stability with its strong metal 4-leg base, giving you a stable foundation that will always offer optimal comfort. In addition, these chairs has a weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offer our customers a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high quality materials that will last for many years to come.
- The Alice comes in a set of two chairs, giving you the option to mix and match around the house or place them both together!
||31.30" H x 17.91" W x 21.85" D
||31.89"W x 23.62"D x 7.87"H
|Quantity in Box
||Black full Matt Powder Coated Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.