DescriptionThe Armen Living Amanda contemporary corner sofa is a great addition to the modern household. This stylish corner sofa is faux leather upholstered and sleek features. The Amanda's sleek metal legs assure durability without detracting from the style of the piece. Its foam-padded seats are beyond words to describe its comfort. The Amanda has all the room you'll need for seating in your modern loft, apartment, family home, or office. The Amanda is ideal in the living room but can also function as and inviting centerpiece in the office. The Amanda corner sofa can be paired with the modern Amanda side chair and dining table. The Amanda corner sofa is available in your choice of three exquisite colors; black, white, and Gray. We stand by the quality, the craftsmanship, and the integrity of our product by offering a 1-year warranty for all our products.
- Product Dimensions: 80"W x 69"D x 33"H
- Foam-padded seat is exceptionally comfortable and designed to give you the ultimate user experience
- Versatile style that can fit enhance the decor in any room of your house or office
- Fill the void in your dining room with a self expressing feat of modern design
- Durable chrome metal construction is eye pleasing and functional
- This sturdy dining bench can hold four people with ease
- High quality vinyl is brilliantly accented by sturdy metal legs
- Comes with clear instructions which creates and easy assembly experience
||80"W x 69"D x 33"H / Left Bench - 23" L x 56" W x 33"H (79.5" to corner) / Right Bench - 23" L x 66"W x 33" H
||32"W x 22"D x 72"H
|Quantity in Box
||Black Faux Leather
||Chrome Metal, Faux Leather
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.