Description The Armen Living Amanda dining table is a sleek addition to any contemporary living space. This elegant table features sturdy stainless-steel construction accented by a beautiful white finish. This table is certain to enhance the sophistication of any dining room but is practical enough to function in just about any room of the house. The modern and sophisticated look is ideal for any office space in every day home or commercial setting. This piece is unique and catching that elevate any style home. The foundation of the product is supported by steel for a sturdy and stylish aesthetic without comprising the practicality and functionality of this item. The Amanda dining table is available in white. This product ships in one box with an easy and quick set up. We stand by the quality, the craftsmanship, and the integrity of our product by offering a 1-year warranty for all our products. We want our customers to enjoy our product and we will always be there to help with our top-notch customer service support.
- Easy to clean and maintain its alluring look
- Rectangular design resonates contemporary style and elegance
- Sleek white metal construction assures durability without compromising on style
- Product Dimensions: 51"W x 32"D x 30"H
- Combining contemporary detail with modern form, this dining table displays clean lines, pristine accents, and a elegant figure that makes a bold statement in any dining room
- This beautiful table will surely update the decor in any room of your home
- Ships ready-to-assemble with step-by-step instructions
||31" H x 51" W x 34" D
||4" H x 35" W x 54" D
|Shipping Dimensions 2
||30" H x 10" W x 9" D
|Box Weight 2
|Shipping Dimensions 3
||3" H x 25" W x 38" D
|Box Weight 3
|Quantity in Box
||White High Gloss Lacquer
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.