Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen living Anibal adjustable swivel kitchen barstool is an excellent modern kitchen or home bar choice. The Anibal durable black powder coated steel frame construction is inclusive of a circular base, convenient footrest for support, and easy to use Height adjustment mechanism. Thanks to the Anibal hydraulic lift, you can easily transform the stool from 26 inch counter to 30 inch bar Height, allowing you to use it in just about any setting. The Stool's durable poplar wood supported seat features a low back and diamond textured faux leather upholstery. The Stool's foam padding assures a comfortable and relaxing user experience. An excellent choice for the modern home, The Anibal is certain not to disappoint and comes in your choice of Grey or White faux leather upholstery. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- Anibal Faux Leather Adjustable Barstool
- Available in your choice of Grey or White Faux Leather
- Product Dimensions: 20,5"W x 20,5"D x 34.5-43.5"H SH: 23.5-32.5"
- Footrest provides stability while 360 degree swivel function allows for easy turning while seated
- Includes easy to use hydraulic lift mechanism for Height adjustment
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
||34.5-43.5" H x 20.5" W x 20.5" D
||17" H x 22" W x 21" D
|Quantity in Box
||Black Steel,Faux leather,Plywood
||Black Powder Coated
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.