Description The Armen Living Arden contemporary barstool includes a tall back with an ornate design pattern that is exceptionally appealing to the eye. The Arden's transtional appearance and armless build allows for easy carrying and a wide range of use around the home. Don't restrict the Arden to the kitchen, the stool's unique style allows it to work well in just about any room of the house. The barstool's frame is constructed from durable metal while the seat and back feature stylish wood accents that are certain to enhance the ambiance of any room. The Arden's legs come with a convenient footrest for added support and are tipped with rubber floor protectors. The stool's 360 degree swivel provides an excellent range of mobility while seated. The beautiful Arden is sold in two designs styles; an Auburn Bay finish varient with Sedona Wood accents and a Ford Brown Faux Leather cushion and a Mineral finish varient with Gray Walnut accents and a Ford Black Faux Leather cushion. Both design choices are sold in two industry standard sizes; 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height.
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
- Features floor protector tipped legs that prevent the stool from slipping on or scratching smooth surface floors
- Ornate tall back design is appealing to the eye and provides excellent lumbar support
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings
- Plump seat cushion features foam padding for enhanced user support, assuring a relaxing experience
- Product Dimensions: 25"W x 22"D x 45,5"H SH: 30"
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
||25"W x 22"D x 45.5"H SH: 30"
||23"W x 19"D x 32"H
|Quantity in Box
||Brown Faux Leather
||Metal, Wood, Faux Leather, Foam
||42% Polyester, 40% Polyurethane, 18% Cotton
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.