Description The Arcadia 42" Round Dining Table in Black Wood offers a clean and simple aesthetic that is stylish and functional. Hints of Scandinavian design and a mid-century modern feel come together to create the perfect space to share a meal with friends and family. Round tables are great because they can accommodate the most people. It's easy to squeeze in an extra table setting or two where there aren't any corners! They're better for small rooms or rooms that aren't square, as their rounded edges help create easy flow through the room. Circular tables are perfect for small gatherings and make an intimate and cozy setting for conversation, the Arcadia is ideal for your eat in kitchen or dining room. The Arcadia round dining table is available in your choice of a 42" or 48" size and a black or walnut wood finish.
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offers our customers a 1-year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high-quality materials that will last for many years to come.
- QUALITY MATERIALS - This table is constructed from long lasting and durable Rubberwood which is not prone to warping.
- COLOR & SIZE OPTIONS - The Arcadia table is available in your choice of a 42" or 48" inch diameter with a Black or Walnut wood finish.
- SEATING MEASUREMENTS - This table is 29.5" high and can accommodate seat heights of 17" - 19".
- ROUND TABLE - Round tables are great because they can accommodate the most people and are a safe option for a home with small children.
- SEATING CAPACITY - This dining table features a 42" diameter table top that easily seats up to 4 guests.
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS - Diameter: 42" Round x H: 29.5"
||42.00" W x 42.00" D x 30.00" H
||45.00" W x 45.00" D x 6.00" H
|Quantity in Box
||Walnut Rubberwood Top
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.