The Ashley wood back swivel faux leather bar stool is a great fit into any contemporary or mid-century modern kitchen. This chair will add a high degree of refinement to any home. The beautiful channel stitching on the inside of the back is complemented by a walnut glazed wood on the outside. The Ashley is upholstered in faux leather and swivels for optimal function. We stand by the quality, the craftsmanship, and the integrity of our product by offering a 1-year warranty for all our products. We want our customers to enjoy our product and we will always be there to help with our top-notch customer service support. The Ashley is available in two standard heights: 26" and 30". Product dimensions: 22"W x 20"D x 35"H SH: 26". Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- 360-degree swivel features allow for enhanced mobility
- Chrome Steel Footrest provides stability
- Armless design allows for easy room to room carrying
- Walnut Wood frame assures long lasting durability without compromising on appearance
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
- Great for Kitchen, Dining, Commercial Setting or any living space in your home
- Product Dimensions: 22"W x 20"D x 35"H SH: 26"
- Ships in one box for easy delivery and quick assembly
||22"W x 20"D x 35"H
||23"W x 20"D x 28"H
|Quantity in Box
||Brown Faux Leather
||Wood, Leatherette, Stainless Steel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.