Description The Armen Living Atlantis 26" Counter Height Backless Black Faux Leather and Brushed Stainless Steel Bar Stool is the perfect addition to any home! The unique Z-shaped metal base is not only a stylish design feature but also provides optimal support to the upholstered seat. This kitchen counter stool easily tucks away under your peninsula, kitchen island, or home bar and effortlessly incorporates into any house regardless of style theme. The soft faux leather upholstery is wrapped around a high-density foam cushion that keeps you or your guests comfortably seated. The armless design also for easy movement and can be moved as close as needed when using with a working surface. The Atlantis Backless Faux Leather and Brushed Stainless Steel bar stool is available with your choice of black, grey, or white faux leather upholstery and features a sturdy brushed stainless steel base.
- Soft upholstery and the sleek and clean look are ideal for any living space
- Sturdy stainless steel construction is brilliantly accented by sleek leatherette upholstery
- Product Dimensions: 17"W x 17"D x 26"H SH: 26"
- Great for kitchen, dining, commercial settings or any living space in your home
- This item ships in one box, comes fully assembled and hassle free
- High density thick cushion provides you with an extremely comfortable seating
- Backless barstool can help you perfect your posture and active while sitting
- Stainless steel base structure provide longevity and durability
||26" H x 17" W x 17" D
||19"W x 18"D x 28"H
|Quantity in Box
||Gray Faux Leather
||Stainless Steel, Faux Leather/Leatherette
||Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.