Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area.The Armen Living Atlantis backless barstool is a wonderful choice for the modern home. This stylish barstool features brushed stainless steel sled legs that offer exceptional durability while adding a novel touch to the standard barstool design. The Atlantis features a plush upholstered seat that is certain to provide one with comfort. The Atlantis's compact and practical design makes it great as additional seating around the house. The Atlantis comes in two sizes, 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height and is available in a variety of styles including: bandero tobacco fabric as well as gray, black, and white faux leather. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- Stainless steel base structure provide longevity and durability
- Product Dimensions: 17"W x 17"D x 30"H SH: 30"
- High density thick cushion provides you with an extremely comfortable seating
- Sturdy stainless steel construction is brilliantly accented by sleek leatherette upholstery
- Great for kitchen, dining, commercial settings or any living space in your home
- Soft upholstery and the sleek and clean look are ideal for any living space
- This item ships in one box, comes fully assembled and hassle free
- Backless barstool can help you perfect your posture and active while sitting
||30" H x 17" W x 17" D
||31" H x 18" W x 18" D
|Quantity in Box
||Gray Faux Leather
||Stainless Steel, Faux Leather/Leatherette
||Brushed Stainless Steel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.