Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Aubrey contemporary swivel barstool is the perfect piece for the modern household. Ideal for the kitchen or home bar, this elegant barstool features a 360 degree swivel function that allows for an exceptional degree of mobility. The Aubrey's frame is made of sturdy chrome finished metal that is brillantly accented by the plush faux leather upholstered seat. The back of the barstool is supported by walnut veneer. Practical and stylish, the Aubrey is a must have for anyone looking to enhance the beauty of their living space. The Aubrey is available in black, cream, and grey faux leather. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- Product Dimensions: 14"W x 15"D x 33-42"H SH: 23-32"
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- The Aubrey barstool is a rich, contemporary addition to any dining or bar with walnut wood and chrome finish
- Seat adjustable height: 23" to 32", The base is made from durable brushed stainless steel finish
- Walnut veneer and hydraulic chrome-plated base
||33-42" H x 14" W x 15" D
||18" H x 15" W x 20" D
|Quantity in Box
||Gray Faux Leather
||Chrome, Wood, Faux Leather/Leatherette
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.