Update your kitchen counter or bar area with the Avalon Barstool. Available in 26-Inch counter height and 30-Inch bar height, this clean, minimalist design with rich faux leather upholstery while surely update the décor in any room of your house. Featuring a curved back with black brushed wood, padded faux leather seat, and ring footrest, this bar stool allows you to lounge in easy comfort. Highly crafted and beautifully simple, this contemporary barstool also offers the ability to swivel 360-degrees, allowing you to find just the right seating position in your home. A steel frame with a black powder coat finish offers sturdy and durable performance and will make this product last. We stand by the quality, the craftsmanship, and the integrity of our product by offering a 1-year warranty for all our products. We want our customers to enjoy our product and we will always be there to help with our top-notch customer service support. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- Thick, semi-firm cushion will give you comfort all day
- Added footrest offers an exceptional degree of user leg support
- Product Dimensions: 20.25"W x 19.75"D x 38"H SH: 30"
- Metal frame assures longevity from this dependable design
- 360-degree swivel seat function allows for a wide range of user mobility
- Legs are tipped with rubber protectors to prevent sliding on or scratching floors
- Medium cushioned open back to help keep your back supported and aligned
- Ships in one box, ready to be assembled hassle-free with clear instructions
||38.00" H x 20.25" W x 19.75" D
||15.50" H x 26.50" W x 22.50" D
|Quantity in Box
||Black Steel,Faux leather,Plywood
||Black Powder Coated
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.