Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Ava contemporary dining chair features a beautiful diamond pattern texture that is certain to enhance the aesthetics of any modern household. The unique rounded back design of the Ava provides excellent lumbar support thanks to its foam padding and optimized height. The chair's cushioned seat is supported by durable Black Powder Coated Steel legs that feature a streamline contemporary design that gives the Ava a stylish, yet practical appearance. The legs come complete with rubber nibs, assuring that the Ava will not damage hardwood or tile floors, even when dragged. The impressive Ava is perfect for the dining room, but practical enough to fit well in just about any room of the house. The Ava is available with your choice of Brown Fabric or Grey Faux Leather upholstery.
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
- Product Dimensions: 22"W x 21,5"D x 30,5"H SH: 19"
- Tall back offers exceptional user lumbar support without detracting from overall appearance
- Diamond texture back is very appealing to the eye and in keeping with contemporary design sentiments
- Beautiful straight legs are made of exceptionally durable black steel
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
||21.5" H x 22" W x 30.5" D
||20" H x 24" W x 19" D
|Quantity in Box
||Grey Faux Leather
||Black Steel,Faux Leather,Plywood
||Black Powder Coated
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.