The Armen Living Amy contemporary backless barstool features a practical design that makes it easy to carry, but comfortable to sit on. The Amy's round, Faux Leather upholstered seat cushion is padded with soft foam, providing an exceptional degree of comfort and relaxation. The stool's rounded legs present a fresh spin on the traditional barstool design while the added ring footrest offers excellent user support while seated. The Amy features a 360 degree swivel function that allows for an optimal degree of movement. The added rubber nibs on the stool's legs assure that the Amy will not slip on or damage floors when moved. The Amy is an excellent choice for the home bar or kitchen and is available in two design styles; a Matte Black finished varient with a Ford Black Faux Leather cushion and an Auburn Bay finished varient with a Ford Brown Faux Leather cushion. Both styles are sold in two industry standard sizes; 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Backless, armless design allows for easy carrying around the home while the 360 degree swivel seat provides maximum mobility
- Plump, foam padded seat cushion provides excellent user support
- Seat Height: 30" Seat Width: 18" Seat Depth: 18" Leg Height: 26"
- Weight Capacity: 250
- Uniquely rounded leg design features rubber floor protectors, assuring that the stool will not slip on or damage smooth surface flooring
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- Product Dimensions: 22.5"W x 22.5"D x 30"H SH: 30"
||22.5"W x 22.5"D x 30"H SH:30"
||19"W x 19"D x 32"H
|Quantity in Box
||Ford Brown Faux Leather
||Metal, Wood, Faux Leather, Foam,
||42% Polyester, 40% Polyurethane, 18% Cotton
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.