Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Balboa contemporary barstool is a terrific choice for any modern household. Featuring a sturdy Black Powder Coated finish metal frame and elegant Vintage Black faux leather upholstery, the Balboa is a dependable product that does not cut corners on style. The Balboa's upholstered low back is accompanied by the inclusion of convenient arms, for added user support and comfort. The barstool's plump foam padded seat features a 360 degree swivel mechanism, allowing for enhanced mobility while seated. The Balboa's legs include a round footrest and come tipped with floor protectors, making sure that the barstool will not damage hardwood or tile floors when moved. The armed Balboa barstool is sold in two industry standard sizes; 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- Balboa Contemporary Barstool in Black Powder Coated Finish and Vintage Black Faux Leather
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Square upholstered low back features added arms for enhanced comfort
- 360 degree swivel seat provides exceptional user mobility without compromising on aesthetics
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- Product Dimensions: 22,5"W x 19,5"D x 40"H SH: 26"
- Straight leg design is accented by added footrest and features floor protectors
||22.5"W x 19.5"D x 40"H
||23"W x 28"D x 21"H
|Quantity in Box
||Vintage Black Faux Leather
||Metal, Faux Leather
||Black Powder Coated Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.