Description The Armen Living Balboa 30" Bar Height Swivel Vintage Grey and Brushed Stainless Steel Bar Stool is the perfect addition for any modern household. The clean lines create a sleek silhouette that easily blends into any home regardless of existing style theme. The high-density foam cushioned seat and back are wrapped in luxurious vintage black faux leather allowing comfortable seating for hours on end. This stool features a 360-degree swivel mechanism, allowing for enhanced mobility while seated, allowing you to easily engage with your guests regardless of their place in the room. The Balboa's legs include a round footrest and come tipped with floor protectors, making sure that the barstool will not damage hardwood or tile floors when moved. The Balboa bar stool easily pulls up to any kitchen island, peninsula counter, or home bar and will last for many years to come. The Balboa Vintage Faux Leather Bar or Counter Stool is available with or without arms and your choice of 26" or 30" seat heights, also your choice of vintage black faux leather with a black finish or vintage grey faux leather and a brushed stainless steel finish.
- Stylish geometric design includes upholstered low back for added comfort
- Features armless 360 degree swivel seat, providing excellent mobility
- Sturdy metal finished construction is brilliantly accented by sleek faux Leather upholstery
- Ring footrest adds aesthetic balance while providing great leg support
- Product Dimensions: 19,5"W x 18,5"D x 39,5"H SH: 26"
- Solid Metal structure provide longevity and durability
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- Balboa Contemporary Armless Barstool in Brushed Stainless Steel and Vintage Gray Faux Leather
- Great for Kitchen, Dining, Commercial Setting or any living space in your home
|39.5" H x 19.5" W x 18.5" D
|20" H x 20" W x 28" D
|Quantity in Box
|Vintage Gray Faux Leather
|Stainless Steel, Faux Leather
|Brushed Stainless Steel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.