Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Balboa contemporary armless barstool is an excellent choice for the modern household. Featuring an ideal combination of durable Brushed Stainless Steel metal and sleek Vintage Grey faux leather upholstery, the Balboa is certain to attract attention. The Balboa's low upholstered back is designed to provide ideal lumbar support while serving as a beautiful accent. The square upholstered seat is foam padded and features a 360 degree swivel mechanism, allowing for exceptional user mobility while seated. The added round footrest acts as a terrific aesthetic balance while also serving as a great support piece. The Balboa's legs are tipped with floor protectors, assuring that the barstool will not damage hardwood or tile floors when moved. The beautiful armless Balboa barstool is sold in two industry standard sizes; 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height..Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- Ring footrest adds aesthetic balance while providing great leg support
- Stylish geometric design includes upholstered low back for added comfort
- Balboa Contemporary Armless Barstool in Brushed Stainless Steel and Vintage Gray Faux Leather
- Features armless 360 degree swivel seat, providing excellent mobility
- Product Dimensions: 19,5"W x 18,5"D x 43,5"H SH: 30"
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
||43.5" H x 19.5" W x 18.5" D
||20" H x 20" W x 31" D
|Quantity in Box
||Vintage Gray Faux Leather
||Stainless Steel, Faux Leather
||Brushed Stainless Steel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.