Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Brisbane contemporary barstool combines the durability of quality metal construction with modern aesthetics to bring you a truly attractive home furnishing piece. The Brisbane's beautifully curved tall back and legs are made of dependable steel while the seat is reinforced by wood and topped by a plump seat cushion. The Brisbane's exceptionally comfortable seat features a 360° swivel mechanism, allowing for a wide range of movement while seated. The stool's curved legs come complete with a convenient round footrest for added support. The tips of the Brisbane's legs feature rubber nibs, preventing the barstool from slipping on or scratching hardwood or tile surfaces. We stand by the quality, the craftsmanship, and the integrity of our product by offering a 1-year warranty for all our products. We want our customers to enjoy our product and we will always be there to help with our top-notch customer service support. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- Durable metal frame design assures quality construction without compromising on aesthetic appeal
- Tall back design and padded cushion provide excellent user support and are appealing to the eye
- Plump, foam padded seat cushion provides excellent user support
- Product Dimensions: 25,5"W x 20,5"D x 38"H SH: 26"
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
- This item ships in one box, ready to be assembled hassle-free with clear instructions
- Ring footrest adds aesthetic balance while providing great leg support
- 360-degree swivel features allow for enhanced mobility
||25.5"W x 20.5"D x 38"H SH: 26"
||21"W x 19"D x 29"H
|Quantity in Box
||Vintage Grey Faux Leather
||Metal, Wood, Faux Leather, Foam
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.