Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Coronado contemporary armless dining chair is a wonderful choice for any modern household. Ideal for the dining room, but great as additional seating around the home, the Coronado sports a Grey Powder Coat finish metal frame that assures durability without detracting from the chair's stylish appearance. The Coronado's tall back design includes a handle, facilitating easy transportation from room to room. The chair's 4 leg base includes floor protectors, assuring that the Coronado will not slip on or scratch hardwood floors when moved. Pair the Coronado dining chair with the bench, dining table, and barstool of the same name to create a cohesive home décor experience. The stylish Coronado is available in two upholstery styles; Grey Faux Leather and Pewter Fabric. Sold in a set of 2.
- Sold in a set of 2 and ideal when coupled with the Coronado dining table
- Unique bucket seat design is foam padded and exceptionally comfortable
- Product Dimensions: 19,5"W x 24,5"D x 35,5"H SH: 19,5"
- Elegant tall back design is subtly curved, providing excellent lumbar support
- Coronado Modern Dining Chair in Gray Powder Coated Finish and Pewter Fabric
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
||35.5" H x 19.5" W x 24.5" D
||21" H x 27" W x 31" D
|Quantity in Box
||Front Pewter w/ Back Grey PU
||Fabric, Faux Leather, Foam, Plywood, Metal
||Front 100% Polyester Back Cotton/PU Blend
||Gray Powder Coated Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.