Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Cherie contemporary bar height barstool features an attractive, yet adaptable aesthetic frame design. A wonderful choice for both the kitchen and the home bar setting, the Cherie comes with a 360 degree swivel seat that allows for a wide range of movement and easy socialization. The Cherie's Stainless Steel finish frame assures an unmatched degree of durability while complimenting contemporary design sentiments. Padded with foam, the Cherie's Grey Faux Leather upholstered seat offers exceptional support that is further enhanced by the stool's added footrest. An excellent choice for any modern home, the Cherie is sold with your choice of two industry standard sizes; 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- Product Dimensions: 21"W x 18"D x 42"H SH: 26"
- Sleek faux leather upholstery provides an added element of stylish and sophistication
- Metal structure design is crafted for sturdiness and durability
- Round footrest provides optimal user stability without detracting from the stool's contemporary visual appeal
- 360-degree swivel features allow for enhanced mobility
- Comfortable foam-padded seats will keep you relaxed all day long
- High back with floral design for support and posture alignment
- Ideal for your kitchen and dining, as well as commercial settings
- This item ships in one box, ready to be assembled hassle-free with detailed instructions
||21"W x 18"D x 42"H
||22" H x 20" W x 25" D
|Quantity in Box
||Gray Faux Leather
||Metal, Faux Leather
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.