Description The Connie Mid-century modern faux leather bar stool is a perfect fit in any modern or Mid-Century modern kitchen. This stool features channel stitching and is upholstered in beautiful brown faux leather. The foam-padded cushion makes the Connie exceptionally enticing with its comfortability. The medium-high seat back will give you ample lumbar support and keep you aligned. The wooden base is completed with a convenient footrest for a pleasant addition. This stool will surely gather attention at your next social gathering. We stand by the quality, the craftsmanship, and the integrity of our product by offering a 1-year warranty for all our products. We want our customers to enjoy our product and we will always be there to help with our top-notch customer service support. The Connie stool is available in your choice of 26" counter height or 30" bar height.
- This product ships in one box with quick and easy assembly
- Sturdy poplar wood construction is crafted for durability and longevity
- Includes faux leather upholstery and foam padding for added user support
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
- Product Dimensions: 22"W x 20"D x 35"H SH: 26"
- Well-crafted footrest adds extra comfortability and stability for the chair
- Great for kitchen, dining, home office space, commercial setting or any living space in your home
- Designed with a high back for optimal comfortability
||22"W x 20"D x 35"H
||23"W x 20"D x 28"H
|Quantity in Box
||Brown Faux Leather
||Chrome Steel, Faux Leather, Plywood
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.