Description The 54" round Armen Living Cirque dining table features an intricate metal pedestal base. The unique style lends itself to a mid-century modern design theme, but it serves as a universal piece that can easily be paired with any style dining chairs. This table will surely update the décor in whatever room you decide to place it in Beautiful and practical, this spacious table can seat up to 6 of your closest friends or family members. The Armen Living Cirque dining table is sure to please, with a striking black base, complemented with your choice of Walnut or Black tabletop. We stand by the quality, the craftsmanship, and the integrity of our product by offering a 1-year warranty for all our products. We want our customers to enjoy our product and we will always be there to help with our top-notch customer service support.
- Iconic accents, striking details, and a sleek silhouette transform this round dining table into a beautiful piece for people looking to update their décor in their homes
- Ideal for the breakfast nook, kitchen, or dining room, this mid-century modern dining table measures 54" across, and comfortably accommodates up to six people
- This circular dining table sits atop an elegant circular wire base and coated cast-iron foot ring
- The unique arrangement of metal rods creates an eye-catching dimension
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Product Dimensions: 54" ROUND"W x "D x 30"H
- Features a round MDF table top, making the table easy to clean and maintain
- This product ships in two box with quick and easy assembly
||54" ROUND"W x "D x 30"H
||Box 1: 4.00" H x 58.00" W x 58.00" D Box 2: 32.00" H x 33.00" W x 33.00" D
||Box 1: 84.00 Pounds Box 2: 64.00 Pounds
|Quantity in Box
||Dining Room, Dining Room Tables
||MDF, veneer, metal
||Epoxy Black Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.