The Armen Living Crystal contemporary bar table combines an elegant glass top with an ornate gray walnut wood and brushed stainless steel column set atop a durable round base. The modern design of the piece makes it the perfect accent item in any living or dining room. The Crystal pub table top is available in two sophisticated styles: gray and clear.
- Gray walnut veneer column is uniquely styled and topped with beautiful Glass
- Unique design that can update the decor in any room
- The table is topped with tempered glass, giving it the proper strength to endure any accidents
- Product Dimensions: 24"W x 24"D x 44"H
- Sleek accents and a unique gathered base make this tempered glass top pub table a conversation piece for the modern home or apartment
- Mixed Media piece that features a striking veneer wood column, sturdy glass top, and clean stainless steel base
- Sturdy construction of the best quality materials for years of enjoyment
- Delivered with detailed instructions for simple and easy assembly
||24"W x 24"D x 44"H
||Box 1: 26"W x 27"D x 3"H Box 2: 2" H x 20" W x 21" D Box 3: 44" H x 7" W x 7" D
||Box 1: 22 Pound Box 2: 33 Pound Box 3: 12 Pound
||Box 1: 0.6 Box 2: 5.3 Box 3: 1.12
|Quantity in Box
||Brushed Stainless Steel, Walnut Wood, Glass
||Gray Tempered Glass
||Brushed Stainless Steel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.