Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Crystal Collection is one Armen Living collection that is sure to be the most intricate furniture piece in your home. Transforming the feel of your dining, living or bar from a mere home space to chic bar-lounge feel, the Crystal dining chairs come in a rich Grey Faux Leather and finished with an complex Walnut veneer wood back panel on a sleek stainless steel legs. The Crystal dining chairs can be used in your dining room, kitchen or as extra sitting as you entertain your guests in your home. It pairs perfectly with our Crystal dining table or as extra seating around your home.
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Product Dimensions: 17"W x 22"D x 33"H SH: 19"
- Mixed media piece -laser cut patterned veneer wood seat back , fabric upholstery and stainless steel legs
- From the eloquent Crystal contemporary Collection with walnut wood and brushed stainless steel finish
- Sturdy construction for years of enjoyment
- Spice up your dining room and kitchen décor with a pair of our stylish Crystal dining chairs
||33" H x 17" W x 22" D
||30"W x 22"D x 22"H
|Quantity in Box
||Gray Faux Leather
||Stainless Steel, Wood, Faux Leather/Leatherette
||Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.