The Crystal Collection is one Armen Living collection that is sure to be the life of the party and drive great conversations. Transforming the feel of your home bar from a mere home space to chic bar-lounge feel, the Crystal pub table boasts a rich and upscale complex Walnut veneer wood pattern on a sleek stainless-steel base. It's round 24" top is intimate for 2-3 people to enjoy a cocktail or hors d'oeuvre. It can be paired with our Crystal adjustable swivel barstool or another complementary contemporary Armen Living barstool which will guarantee you will garner attention at your next social gathering. This product ships in one box with easy and fully assembled. We stand by the quality, the craftsmanship, and the integrity of our product by offering a 1-year warranty for all our products. We want our customers to enjoy our product and we will always be there to help with our top-notch customer service support. Product Dimensions: 48"W x 48"D x 30"H
- Mixed Media piece that features veneer wood column, glass top, and stainless steel base
- Sturdy construction of the best quality materials for years of enjoyment
- Sleek accents and a unique gathered base make this tempered glass top pub table a conversation piece for the modern home or apartment
- Product Dimensions: 48"W x 48"D x 30"H
- Unique design that can update the decor in any room
- Walnut veneer column is uniquely styled and topped with beautiful glass
- The table is topped with tempered glass, giving it the proper strength to endure any accidents
- Delivered with a detailed instructions for simple and easy assembly
||30" H x 48" W x 48" D
||2" H x 50" W x 50" D
|Quantity in Box
||Wood, Brush Stainless Steel, Glass
||Brushed Stainless Steel, Grey Walnut Veneer Column
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.