Description The Cressida Glass Top Dining Table from Armen Living is a contemporary dining table that will refine your kitchen and dining area. It features a strong and striking stainless steel 4-legged base, giving it sleek and stunning visual appeal. The rectangular black tempered-glass top displays an alluring and inviting look, as well as possess traits such as durability - lasting years for you and your home! Modern in style, this table is perfect for relaxing with a glass of wine after work or enjoying entertaining a large group of guests. Pair it with any of the dining chairs from any of our collections at Armen Living.
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offer our customers a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high quality materials that will last for many years to come.
- Look no further for a beautiful, functional and easy to assemble furniture for your home. This piece of furniture requires assembly and comes with clear and concise step by step instructions that make set up a breeze!
- This dining room table is simple to clean and easy to maintain - wipe with a cloth and you re done!
- Ideal for the breakfast nook, kitchen, or dining room, this modern beauty comfortably accommodates up to six people.
- The Cressida features a tempered glass tabletop - lightening the burden of worrying about the durability of a glass table. It has the look and the strength you ve been searching for.
||79.00" W x 39.00" D x 30.00" H
||81.00" W x 41.00" D x 2.00" H
|Shipping Dimensions 2
||32.00" W x 28.00" D x 32.00" H
|Box Weight 2
|Quantity in Box
||Glass, Stainless Steel
||Black/Brushed Stainless Steel Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.