Description The Catalina 26" Counter Height Bar Stool in Charcoal Fabric and Black Finish from Armen Living is an excellent choice for any modern or contemporary home. The widespread geometric lines sewn throughout the chair are a sight to behold within themselves. The barstool is designed with 4-splayed metal legs and foam cushions on the back and bottom seat, giving you the opportunity to enjoy your meals and conversations in complete comfort. The Catalina stools will easily pull up to any bar height table, kitchen island, or peninsula. Available in your choice of 26" counter height and 30" bar height.
- A preferred stool for spaces of all types, the Catalina offers a modern and contemporary place to rest while delving deep into conversation or sipping a steaming cup of tea or coffee.
- Look no further for beautiful, functional, and easy to assemble furniture for your home. This piece of furniture requires assembly and comes with clear and concise step by step instructions that make set up a breeze!
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offers our customers a 1-year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high-quality materials that will last for many years to come.
- This stool was designed with ergonomic principles; shaping around your back with a wide seat for extra room. The soft foam-padded cushions offer extreme comfort, which helps to support and relax your back and body.
- This fantastic bar stool has a weight capacity of up to 250 pounds!
- Our bar height stools have a comfortable seat height of 30" and our counter height stools hold you at a convenient 26" seat height.
- These barstools are upholstered with a durable fabric that is delicate on your body, but tough on spills and messes. This versatile fabric gives you the luxury to spend time on the more important things in life - freeing you from daunting tasks.
||42.00"H x 19.00"W x 19.00"D
||28.00" H x 21.00" W x 21.00" D
|Quantity in Box
||Black matte powder coating
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.