The Armen Living Cusco Acacia Rustic Buffet Cabinet is a stunning piece to add to your dining room or living room. 57 inches in width, this cabinet offers tons of surface space for entertaining and serving. The cabinets and drawers offer a variety of storage options. The metal legs give this item a modern touch without compromising the warm rustic aesthetic. The Cusco collection expands to multiple rooms in your home. Coordinating bedroom, living room and dining room pieces not included. All available in an antique acacia finish with black metal accents.
- Product Dimensions: 57"W x 18"D x 31"H
- The natural look of Acacia wood gives a rustic and modern appeal to any room in your home
- Included: 1 Buffet Cabinet
- This sideboard is the ultimate furniture piece that is designed to help you declutter your space and keep everything organized
- This piece features a mix of mid-century modern with an industrial touch and vintage aesthetic
- Spacious top that can accommodates flat-screen TVs up to 60" wide or any décor display
- All of the legs are tipped with rubber caps to prevent the dresser from sliding on or scratching floors
- This item ships in one box, ready to be assembled hassle-free with detailed instructions
||57"W x 18"D x 31"H
||24" H x 60" W x 20" D
|Quantity in Box
||Antique Acacia Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.