Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Darcie contemporary dining chair's unique leg design adds a touch of novelty to this otherwise practical and highly comfortable piece of dining room furniture. The power of the Darcie lies in its tall, square back design and complimentary arms. These elements, along with the Darcie's comfortable seat cushion feature foam padding and soft Fabric upholstery. The Darcie's seat finds good company with the chair's durable Black Powder Coated finish Steel frame construction. The Darcie is an excellent piece to have in the dining room, but is versatile enough to fit well in just about any room of the house. The Darcie is available in two elegant design choices; Grey Fabric upholstery with Black Brushed Wood support or Brown Fabric upholstery with Walnut Glazed Wood support.
- Product Dimensions: 21,5"W x 22,5"D x 31,5"H SH: 18,5"
- Durable black steel frame design assures longevity and dependability for many years to come
- Tall square back and arms add character to the piece while leaving you relaxed and comfortable
- Stylish fabric upholstered seat and back includes foam padding for added support
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
||31.5" H x 21.5" W x 22.5" D
||20" H x 23" W x 23" D
|Quantity in Box
||Black Powder Coated
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.