The Armen Living Director transitional chair is an excellent item to have in any contemporary household. Featuring a durable welded metal frame, the Director boasts an impressive 250lb weight capacity and stylish appearance. The Director's design includes a tall, foam padded backrest and sled base leg design. The tall, Sedona colored Oak Wood arms provide excellent support while the foam padded seat cushion makes this beautiful chair exceptionally comfortable to sit on. The Director features an Auburn Bay finish and stylish Bandero Espresso fabric upholstery.
- Welded metal frame assures durability without compromising on style
- Director Contemporary Chair in Auburn Bay Finish and Bandero Espresso Fabric with Sedona Oak Wood Arms
- Product Dimensions: 24"W x 22.5"D x 33"H SH: 19.5"
- Tall arms provide enhanced comfort and support
- Sled leg design adds a unique stylistic element to the contemporary piece
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
||24" W x 22.5" D x 33" H SH: 19.5"
||26" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Quantity in Box
||Fabric, Oak Wood, Steel Frame
||62% Polyester, 38% Cotton
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.