The Armen Living Doral contemporary barstool is a practical, yet stylish piece designed for both comfort and aesthetic pleasure. The Doral's durable black coated wood finished exterior finds good company with the barstool's sleek dark Gray faux leather upholstered seat and back. The Doral has swivel functionality with Black Steel finished footrest beautifully compliments the elegant, straight leg design of this impressive stool. Featuring a foam padded, higher back design, the Doral offers optimal lumbar support without compromising on the stool's contemporary appearance. The stylish Doral is available in 2 industry standard sizes; 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height. Also available in black coated wood finish with light Gray fabric and Chrome Accent.
Included: 1 Barstool
Fabric: 100% Polyurethane
Finish: Black Coated Finish
Material: Black Steel,Faux leather,Plywood
Assembly Required: Yes
Ships In: 1 Boxes
- Thick, high-density cushion provides you with an extremely comfortable seating
- 360-degree swivel features allow for enhanced mobility
- Product Dimensions: 21.75W x 20.75D x 36.75"H
- This product ships in one box, ready to be assembled, hassle-free with clear instructions
- This item is a versatile piece that can be ideal for Dining, Kitchen, Bar area or even commercial setting
- Added footrest offers an exceptional degree of user leg support
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
|36.75" H x 21.75" W x 20.75" D
|27.50" H x 22.50" W x 20.00" D
|Quantity in Box
|Dark Grey Faux Leather
|Black Steel,Faux leather,Plywood
|Black Powder Coated Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.