Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Dover mid-century armless barstool is an essential piece for any modern household. The durability of the Dover s Auburn Bay finish metal frame construction is matched only the comfort of its Brown faux leather upholstered seat. The Dover s tall, ornate back offers an exceptional degree of comfort while the 360 degree swivel seat allows for exceptional user mobility while seated. The included footrest provides an excellent accent to the straight leg design while also acting as a support piece. The Dover s legs are tipped with floor protectors, assuring that the barstool will not slip on or scratch hardwood or tile floors. The elegant Dover is available in two industry standard sizes; 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- Dover Mid-Century Barstool in Auburn Bay Finish and Ford Brown Faux Leather
- Footrest provides excellent leg support while serving as a beautiful accent
- Original tall back design provides novel aesthetic quality and support
- Product Dimensions: 18"W x 24"D x 43"H SH: 26"
- Seat is foam padded and features 360 degree swivel function for enhanced mobility
||43" H x 18" W x 24" D
||28" H x 24" W x 19" D
|Quantity in Box
||Ford Brown Faux Leather
||Metal, Faux Leather
||42% Polyester, 40% PU, 18% Cotton
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.