The Armen Living Everett modern dining table is a terrific choice for the contemporary household. Featuring a rectangular steel base with a Matte Black Metal finish and durable Walnut veneer tabletop, the Everett offers dependability without compromising on style. The Everett's unique appearance makes it a standout in the dining room, but practical enough for just about any room of the house. This rectangular table is designed to comfortably seat up to 6 people, making it perfect for large dinner parties or other social gatherings. The Everett can be paired with a wide variety of chair designs, but works best when coupled with an Armen Living dining chair set.
- Beautiful veneer top is sleek and stylish, making any dinner party a visual treat
- Original metal base design is striking to look at, but practical for the dining room
- Product Dimensions: 87"W x 43,5"D x 30"H
- Everett Modern Dining Table in Matte Black Metal Finish with Walnut Wood Top
- Rectangular design is made to seat up to 6 people
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
||87" W x 43.5" D x 30" H
||46" W x 90" D x 6" H
|Shipping Dimensions 2
||21" W x 46" D x 7" H
|Box Weight 2
|Quantity in Box
||Metal, MDF Wood
||Matte Black Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.