Description The Armen Living Carlyle contemporary tufted side chair elegant style is certain to make a statement in any modern living room. This velvet upholstered luxury item features a stylish nailhead trim and sports sturdy hardwood legs for long-lasting durability and aesthetic pleasure. The Carlyle tufted velvet upholstery is filled with thick fire-retardant foam, ensuring safety while preserving beauty. The Carlyle is available in your choice of sleek black or luxurious purple. We stand by the quality, the craftsmanship, and the integrity of our product by offering a 1-year warranty for all our products. We want our customers to enjoy our product and we will always be there to help with our top-notch customer service support.
- Tall back gives you perfect support to help maintain healthy posture positions
- Product Dimensions: 21"W x 23"D x 39"H SH: 19"
- Sturdy wooden frame is crafted for longevity, giving you years of enjoyment
- Foam-padded cushions will keep you comfortable all-day long
- Stylish and inventive, manufactured to the highest quality standards.
- Ships in one box, ready to be assembled, hassle-free with clear instructions
- Elegant velvet is perfectly accented with beautiful crystal button tufting
- Tufted side chair in the Carlyle group will update the decor in any room of your home
||39.37" H x 21.26" W x 23.22" D
||23" H x 18" W x 27" D
|Quantity in Box
||Wood, Metal, Velvet
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.