Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Francis contemporary dining chair is an excellent choice for the modern dining room, but features a practical design that allows it to function well as additional seating in just about every room of the house. The impressive Francis is made of durable Black Powder Coated steel that assures long lasting quality for many years to come. The chair's tall back design is inclusive of armrests for added support while the straight legs of the Francis include rubber nibs, preventing the chair from damaging the floor when moved. The Francis's seat is foam padded and upholstered in rich Black Fabric. An excellent modern home choice, the Francis is certain to blend well with any home decor, providing you with both a quality product and a aesthetic home accessory.
- Product Dimensions: 20,5"W x 21"D x 29,5"H SH: 19,5"
- Features rubber nibs on the bottom of the legs to prevent damage to hardwood and tile flooring
- Foam padded seat is exceptionally comfortable and appealing to the eye
- Rounded back and tall armrests assure user comfort and relaxation
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
||29.5" H x 20.5" W x 21" D
||19" H x 25" W x 21" D
|Quantity in Box
||Black Powder Coated Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.