The Armen Living Fenton contemporary corner kitchen nook is a stylish addition to the modern household. The Fenton's frame features a combination of durable wood and Brushed Stainless Steel finish metal. The coupling of these materials assures quality, while the inclusion of foam padding along the seat and back of the Fenton provides an exceptional degree of user comfort. The Fenton's tall back design features a subtle curvature, providing excellent lumbar support. The sled leg design of the sofa adds a contemporary aesthetic to the piece that is further accented by the Fenton's plush Faux Leather upholstery. The Fenton sofa is ideal when paired with the accompanying Fenton dining table and chair, allowing for a cohesive home furnishing experience. The Fenton kitchen nook is available in Grey.
- Product Dimensions: 68-82.5"W x 25,5"D x 36"H SH: 20"
- Back includes subtle curvature, providing exceptional user comfort
- Plush foam padding is covered by elegantly tufted faux leather upholstery
- Fenton Modern Corner Kitchen Nook in Brushed Stainless Steel Finish and Grey Faux Leather
- Features armless design for added legroom and practical appearance
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
||36" H x 68-82.5" W x 25.5" D
||24" H x 31" W x 69" D 6" H x 16" W x 28" D
||119, 13 Pounds
|Quantity in Box
||Grey Faux Leather
||Faux Leather, Foam, Wood Frame, Brushed Stainless Steel, Polyester
||45% PU, 55% Polyester
||Brushed Stainless Steel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.