The Armen Living Fenton contemporary dining table is a terrific choice for any modern household. This elegant rectangular table combines the dependability of a Brushed Stainless Steel frame with the style of quality laminate wood. The coupling of these two materials makes for a product that is not only guaranteed to last, but one that is certain to enhance the aesthetics of any dining or living room décor. The Fenton's sled leg design adds a chic contemporary spin while the Cement Gray colored wooden top endows the table with a practical quality, allowing for a wide range of application around the home. Pair the Fenton table with the accompanying Fenton bench and dining chair to create a stylistically cohesive home experience.
- Matches beautifully with the Fenton dining chair set and added corner nook
- Product Dimensions: 63"W x 35,5"D x 30"H
- Stylish rectangular shape is sleek and fits ideally in any dining room
- Durable stainless steel construction assures quality without compromising on aesthetics
- Fenton Modern Dining Table in Brushed Stainless Steel Finish and Cement Gray Laminate Wood
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
||30" H x 63" W x 35.5" D
||4" H x 39" W x 66" D 6" H x 32" W x 34" D
||73, 18 Pounds
|Quantity in Box
||Wood Laminate, Brushed Stainless Steel
||Brushed Stainless Steel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.