DescriptionThe Fenton contemporary dining table is a terrific choice for any modern household. This elegant rectangular table combines the dependability of a steel frame with the style of quality Melamine top. The coupling of these two materials makes for a product that is not only guaranteed to last, but one that is certain to enhance the aesthetics of any dining or living room decor. The Fenton's sled leg design adds a chic contemporary spin while the Melamine top endows the table with a practical quality, allowing for a wide range of application around the home. The Fenton dining table comes in a variety of finishes, Charcoal top with black or brushed stainless steel base, or gray top in black or brushed stainless steel finish. The Fenton is also available with a cement gray laminate wood top and brushed stainless steel base. Pair it with any of the dining chairs from any of our collections at Armen Living. ",
- Ideal for the breakfast nook, kitchen, or dining room, this modern beauty comfortably accommodates up to six people.
- The Fenton dining table comes in a variety of finishes, Charcoal top with black or brushed stainless steel base, or gray top in black or brushed stainless steel finish.
- This dining room table is simple to clean and easy to maintain - wipe with a cloth and you re done!
- Look no further for a beautiful, functional and easy to assemble furniture for your home. This piece of furniture requires assembly and comes with clear and concise step by step instructions that make set up a breeze!
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offers our customers a 1-year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high-quality materials that will last for many years to come.
|63" W x 35.5" D x 30.00" H
|38.00" W x 66.00" D x 4" H
|Shipping Dimensions 2
|34.00" W x 36.00" D x 6" H
|Box Weight 2
|Quantity in Box
|Rhine, Melamine, Metal
|Charcoal Melamine top
|Black matte powder coating Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.