Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Fenton contemporary armless dining chair is a wonderful choice for any modern household. The beautiful Fenton features a durable Brushed Stainless Steel finish metal frame and plush, foam padded Faux Leather upholstery. This combination of materials assures the quality of the product without detracting from user comfort. The Fenton's tall back design is comfortable and exceptionally supportive, working wonderfully with the added seat cushion to provide a wonderful user experience. The Fenton's sleek sled leg design presents a contemporary aesthetic quality that is certain to complement any modern dining or living room décor. Pair the Fenton dining chair with the Fenton dining table and corner nook to create a cohesive home furnishing experience. The Fenton dining chair is available in Grey Faux Leather. Sold in a set of 2.
- Product Dimensions: 18"W x 24,5"D x 37,5"H SH: 20"
- Sold in a set of 2 and perfect when coupled with the Fenton dining table
- Sleek sled leg is aesthetically pleasing and practical
- Fenton Modern Dining Chair in Brushed Stainless Steel Finish and Grey Faux Leather
- Tall back design provides excellent lumbar support with maintaining contemporary aesthetic
- Comes with standard 1 year limited warranty
- NOTE: Fabric color and saturation may vary due to lighting and monitor/phone screen settings.
||37.5" H x 18" W x 24.5" D
||19" H x 25" W x 31" D
|Quantity in Box
||Grey Faux Leather
||Faux Leather, Foam, Brushed Stainless Steel, Polyester
||45% PU, 55% Polyester
||Brushed Stainless Steel
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.