Description The Armen Living Frisco mid-century armless barstool is a terrific choice for any modern household. The elegant Frisco features a durable Matte Black finish metal frame and plush Black faux leather upholstered seat. This combination assures durability without compromising on the Frisco's unique contemporary aesthetic. The Frisco's back features a Gray Walnut wood panel that offers excellent back support while the 360 degree swivel seat allows for excellent user mobility while seated. The sleek straight leg design of the Frisco is balanced by the inclusion of a round footrest for added support. The Frisco's legs are tipped with floor protectors, assuring that the barstool will not slip on or scratch hardwood floors when moved. The beautiful Frisco barstool is available in two industry standard sizes; 26 inch counter and 30 inch bar height.
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
- Frisco Mid-Century Barstool in Matte Black Finish and Vintage Black Faux Leather with Grey Walnut Wood
- Straight leg design is complemented by convenient round footrest
- Product Dimensions: 19"W x 24"D x 36"H SH: 26"
- Square swivel seat presents a contemporary charm without compromising on functionality
- Includes subtly rounded wooden backrest for added comfort and support
||36" H x 19" W x 24" D
||28" H x 22" W x 19" D
|Quantity in Box
||Vintage Black Faux Leather
||Faux Leather, Walnut Wood, Metal
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.