The Armen Living Gillian Modern Grey Set of 2 Metal Dining Room Chairs is all you have ever looked for in a chair combined into one perfect seating option. The smooth upholstery shows off the quality of the product, as does the strong and durable chair frame. The rounded chair seat is flawlessly shaped and will keep you comfortable all day long. The ergonomic chair back is crafted to keep your back and posture in the perfect position. The legs of the chairs are tipped with rubber caps to prevent sliding on or scratching floors. The Gillian chairs are available in your choice of Gray faux leather or Gray fabric upholstery options.
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offer our customers a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high quality materials that will last for many years to come.
- These expertly crafted dining chairs with premium densely padded foam, fabric upholstery, and metal legs with non-marking caps all combining to make your life more comfortable.
- Look no further for a beautiful, functional and easy to assemble bar or counter stool for your home. These stools require assembly and come with clear and concise step by step instructions that make set up a breeze!
- The Gillian chairs are available in your choice of Gray faux leather or Gray fabric upholstery options.
- This chair provides stability with its strong metal 4-leg base, giving you a stable foundation that will always offer optimal comfort. In addition, this chair has a weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- This chair was designed with ergonomic principles; shaping around your back with a wide seat for extra room. The soft foam-padded cushions offer extreme comfort, which helps to support and relax your back and body.
||30.31" H x 17.72" W x 21.46" D
||31.89"W x 23.62"D x 7.87"H
|Quantity in Box
||95% Polyester, 5% Nylon
||Black full Matt Powder Coated Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.