Highly recommended for any commercial setting such as offices, schools, restaurants, training centers, and reception area. The Armen Living Gwen contemporary dining chair features a futuristic Chrome Steel frame that is in keeping with modern design sentiments. An excellent dining room choice, the Gwen features a foam padded, Grey Faux Leather upholstered seat and backrest that offer an ideal level of user support. The chair's unique arms act as great aesthetic accents, giving the chair a truly impressive look and feel. The Gwen's legs are tipped with rubber floor protectors, assuring that the Gwen will not damage hardwood or tile floors, even when dragged. The exquisite Gwen is sold in a set of 2 and is certain to leave you feeling satisfied.
- Medium density foam-padded seat cushion and back with tall open back design includes subtle curvature for added optimal support
- Modern and contemporary but can blend into any design providing an inviting centerpiece for your guests
- Boasts a tall backrest for exceptional user support while seated
- This item ships in one box, ready to be assembled hassle-free with detailed instructions
- Includes rubber caps legs to prevent damage to hardwood and tile floors
- Weight Capacity: 250 Pounds
- Upholstered from seat to back with medium high back for back support and all-day relaxation
- The convenient and slim 4-point leg base practical enough for compact space in your home
- Product Dimensions: 20,5"W x 21"D x 29"H SH: 18,5"
||29" H x 20.5" W x 21" D
||29" H x 25" W x 24" D
|Quantity in Box
||Chrome Steel,Faux leather,Plywood
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.