The Armen Living Harbor mid-century barstool is an ideal fit for any contemporary household. This beautiful backless barstool sports a sturdy walnut wood frame beautifully accented by a 360-degree swivel faux leather upholstered seat. The foundation of the product is supported by solid wood with convenient chrome footrest for a sturdy and stylish aesthetic without comprising practicality and functionality of this item. The plush padded seat with high density foam will provide you with all day comfort. Though an excellent fit for the kitchen or bar, the harbor's novel yet practical style makes it great for enhancing the aesthetics of just about any room of the house. The Harbor is available in 26-inch counter and 30-inch Bar Height and comes in your choice of Brown or cream faux leather. We stand by the quality, the craftsmanship, and the integrity of our product by offering a 1-year warranty for all our products. We want our customers to enjoy our product and we will always be there to help with our top-notch customer service support. Excellent choice for a contemporary dining setting.
- This item ships in one box, ready to be assembled and hassle free
- Thick foam-padded cushion provides you with extremely comfortable seating
- 360-degree swivel features allow for enhanced mobility
- Sturdy walnut finished poplar wood construction is brilliantly accented by sleek faux leather upholstery
- Product Dimensions: 17"W x 17"D x 25"H SH: 25"
- Soft upholstery, sleek, and clean look ideal for any living space
- Backless barstool can help you perfect your posture and keep your back active while sitting
- Convenient chrome footrest for comfortability while sitting
||25.25" H x 17" W x 17" D
||17.75" H x 26.25" W x 4" D
|Quantity in Box
||Brown Faux Leather
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.