Description Refresh your dining room with the sleek lines of the Armen Living Harmony Modern Wood and Metal Dining Table. The Harmony features a sturdy metal trestle base in a steel finish. The tabletop is crafted of veneered wood in a modern Gray finish, creating an attractive backdrop to every meal. Seating up to 6, it coordinates easily with contemporary interiors, as well as transitional spaces. Pair the Harmony dining table with any of Armen Living's unique dining chairs or benches for a custom look.
- A sturdy metal base supports a generous table top, the steel finish creating a beautiful contrast against the striking Gray of the top.
- Armen Living stands behind all products sold and gladly offer our customers a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty on all items. Our products are made from high quality materials that will last for many years to come.
- Wood tables offer the warmth and comfort for daily use and won t show regular wear and fingerprints easily.
- Product Dimensions: 79"W x 35"D x 30"H
- The tailored silhouette is a study in geometric form that highlights a series of signature shapes and repeating motifs.
- This dining table easily sits from 6-8 guests. The Harmony is 79" long and accomodates standard dining chairs between 17"-19" seat height.
- Look no further for a beautiful, functional and easy to assemble furniture for your home. This piece of furniture require assembly and come with clear and concise step by step instructions that make set up a breeze!
||79.00" W x 35.00" D x 30.00" H
||84.00" W x 40.00" D x 8" H
|Shipping Dimensions 2
||57.00" W x 32.00" D x 11.00" H
|Box Weight 2
|Quantity in Box
||Bent Wood, Metal, Faux Leather
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.